Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fashion Icon of the Day: Rachel Bilson

I have always love Rachel Bilson (former star from The OC), for her classy, feminine, trendy, and very clean sense of style. She is one of my top five style icons because she always looks put together and seriously knows how to pull a great outfit together for any occasion. Rachel is also known for styling herself for the most part, definitely giving the finger to greedy fashion-whore stylists like Rachel Zoe. Gotta love it!

So when I found pics of Rachel in a recent posting on Just Jared, I just had to share my enthusiasm for her with the world. Yesterday she rocked this amazing ensemble for a day of shopping in LA:




LOVE that navy velvet blazer. It has the cut of a men's blazer, which is a totally hot look right now. I haven't been the biggest fan of it until I saw Rachel wearing it with this adorable dress. The men's suit jacket look can be really reminicent of the 80s, but in a bad way if worn with the wrong articles of clothing, observe:


So Rach totally made this look feminine and classy when she paired her oversized blazer with that adorable embellished navy dress and a pair of neutral platform pumps. Along with a basic black leather handbag, she looks smart, sexy and totally Styleyzed.

A+++ to you, Miss Bilson. Definitely going to keep my style eyes on her for more fabulous ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment