Friday, March 20, 2009

Fashion Fug of the Day: Jessica Alba

I have never truly been a fan of Jessica "Don't call me Latina" Alba as an actress, but always a quasi fan of her personal style. (note: I am just as Hispanic as she is, and look a whole lot more Caucasian then she does, but I can't deny that I am still Latina (ie: my last name gives you right to call me Latina)...hence my distaste for her in general) She is usually a little too slut-tastic for my taste, but for the most part she has her shit together.



Bottom line, whether or not she is usually fashionable, recently the fashion police got called on her fugly ass for wearing the most obnoxious Miu Miu feather mini jacket EVER. Observe her recent atrociousness at Paris Fashion Week:



Just Jared reported, "According to the Canadian Press, front-row guest Jessica Alba said she was lusting after a dress with a sheer aqua bodice with a burgundy skirt and one of the mid-calf-length A-line skirts that were paired with bras and fur-lined scarves cinched onto the hips with tie belts."

Excuse me while I go vomit. Feathers are def in this season AND next season but this look is absolutely ridiculous. She looks like she got tarred and feathered before she made moves at Fashion Week. Nice try, Mrs. Alba, but you're definitely not a fashionista, don't hurt yourself trying to be one.

Please note: This is proof that not everyone can pull off every new trend/look. You have to wear what works for you. And some looks are best kept in the fashion archives for all eternity ::cough, cough:: Miu Miu feather jacket....::cough, cough::

No comments:

Post a Comment