Monday, April 13, 2009

Fashion Fug of the Day: Katy Perry

Now this is what I call FUGalicious.



Need I say more? Yes, I do need to say more. Because apparently some people ::cough, cough:: Katy Perry, ::cough, cough:: need some fashion sense slapped into them.

So here's a big red hand print across your face, you print legging wearing fashion abominations!

Printed leggings are disgusting. They are not flattering. They are not cute. They are not artsy. They are inappropriate always. Shame on you for even attempting to make this trend happening, this trend is so NOT happening.

I found these in the window of Zara on Newbury Street in Boston today: (pardon the glare)



Neon paint splashed white leggings. There are simply no words. Oh wait there is one word...NO. Never. Ew. Vomit. Fashion victim. Okay...so that was six words.

Bottom line: your legs are not a walking canvas for fun prints to make you look fatter than you are. It's not cool to be hipster. To be hipster you have to be hip, and you cannot be hip in print leggings. Sorry. I veto this fashion statement to the max.

And Katy Perry better watch her fugly ass, because this fashion police officer has a ticket with her pink cheetah butt cheeks ALL OVER IT.

"I kissed a fug...and I fugged it." - Go Fug Yourself

3 comments:

  1. Not to make you feel worse about this outfit than you already do, but this is actually one of the outfits from her concert. I saw her in Boston last week, and the cheetah print leggings are actually a halter top jumpsuit thing; she's just wearing the coat over it. And the jumpsuit has a tail. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice leggings, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete